Based in San Antonio, GlobalSCAPE provides secure information exchange systems for businesses and consumers. The purchase of Seattle-based TappIn strengthens and expands the company’s offerings by providing customers with an easy, secure method to access and share documents, photos, videos, and music across multiple devices.
On December 5, GlobalSCAPE paid $9 million in cash for privately-held TappIn; shareholders are eligible to receive an additional $8 million over the next three years if certain revenue and development targets are met.
The successful deal demonstrates Jackson Walker’s strength in representing industry leaders in the Cybersecurity space. Representing GlobalSCAPE in the transaction were Jackson Walker attorneys Steve Jacobs, Stephanie Chandler, Nicole Gewinner, and Orlando Segura.
- Jackson Walker Represents Prophet Equity and Its Portfolio Company Hatch Stamping Company in Acquisition
- Jackson Walker Welcomes Wasif Qureshi
- Jackson Walker Strengthens Finance and Real Estate Practices With Addition of Bill Johnson
- Jackson Walker Expands Real Estate Practice With Addition of Four Key Partners from Thompson & Knight
- Jackson Walker Expands Intellectual Property Litigation Practice in Houston