Based in San Antonio, GlobalSCAPE provides secure information exchange systems for businesses and consumers. The purchase of Seattle-based TappIn strengthens and expands the company’s offerings by providing customers with an easy, secure method to access and share documents, photos, videos, and music across multiple devices.
On December 5, GlobalSCAPE paid $9 million in cash for privately-held TappIn; shareholders are eligible to receive an additional $8 million over the next three years if certain revenue and development targets are met.
The successful deal demonstrates Jackson Walker’s strength in representing industry leaders in the Cybersecurity space. Representing GlobalSCAPE in the transaction were Jackson Walker attorneys Steve Jacobs, Stephanie Chandler, Nicole Gewinner, and Orlando Segura.
- Jackson Walker Represents Brinker International in Credit Facility Agreement
- Jackson Walker Represents Teladoc in Strategic Acquisition, Financing Deal
- Jackson Walker Further Strengthens Real Estate Practice with Addition of Brad Lowry
- Haynes and Boone Advises High Roller Wells in Connection with $239 Million Sale of Oilfield Water Lines LP to NGL Energy Partners LP
- Jackson Walker Wins Victory for Clients in High-Profile Fracking Case