Bracewell & Giuliani LLP is representing Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI) in the sale of 100 percent of Tennessee Gas Pipeline (TGP) and a 50 percent interest in El Paso Natural Gas (EPNG) pipeline to Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. (KMP) for approximately $6.22 billion. The total includes about $1.8 billion in assumed debt at TGP and approximately $560 million of proportional debt at EPNG.
Bracewell attorneys working on the transaction include:
Partners: W. Cleland Dade,Gregory M. Bopp, Gary W. Orloff,Scott L. Miller,Lance W. Behnke, Heather L. Brown,R. Daniel Witschey,Daniel E. Hemli,Aaron P. Roffwarg,Scott C. Sanders, and Timothy A. Wilkins
Counsel: Jacqueline R. Java
Associates: J. Lytch Tornow and Elizabeth B. Behncke
- Bracewell Represents Kinder Morgan Energy Partners in $1.8 Billion Asset Sale
- Bracewell Advises Kinder Morgan Energy Partners in $380 Million Sale of Express-Platte Pipeline Interest
- Bracewell & Giuliani Represents Kinder Morgan, Inc. in $2 Billion Sale of Stock
- Baker Botts – Kinder Morgan Energy Partners Completes $1.7 Billion Acquisition From Kinder Morgan, Inc.
- Bracewell Representing Lufkin Industries Inc. in $3.3 Billion Acquisition by General Electric Co.