Bracewell & Giuliani LLP represented Sysco Corporation in its offering of $300 million in senior notes due 2015 and $450 million in senior notes due 2022. Sysco issued the notes under its shelf registration statement filed in February 2012.
The book-running managers were Goldman, Sachs & Co., BofA Merrill Lynch, and J.P. Morgan, and the senior co-managers were TD Securities and Wells Fargo Securities.
Bracewell attorneys who worked on the matter include:
Partners: Charles H. Still, Jr.
Counsel: Ian R. Brown
Associates: Caroline G. Alexander, Clay Brett and Andrew S. Farris
- Bracewell Represents ConocoPhillips in Phillips 66 Spin-Off
- Bracewell Represents ConocoPhillips in $2 Billion Notes Offering
- Bracewell Represents Wells Fargo in Acquisition of BNP Paribas Energy Lending Unit
- Bracewell Represents Apache Corporation in $2 Billion Notes Offering
- Paul Hastings Represents Wells Fargo in $400 Million Credit Facility for Lonestar Resources America Inc.