Jackson Walker L.L.P. represented J.B. Poindexter & Co., Inc. in the successful completion of a $200 million 144A/Reg. S senior debt offering on April 2, 2012. Houston-based J.B. Poindexter also purchased in a tender offer a portion of its outstanding notes due March 2014 and called for redemption the remaining outstanding portion.
Jackson Walker assisted the company in structuring the transactions to refinance its debt and extend maturity to 2022. Proceeds from the offering will also provide capital to target strategic acquisitions and expand operations both domestically and internationally.
J.B. Poindexter is engaged in the design, manufacture, and marketing of commercial truck bodies; specialty oil and gas industry equipment; step vans; pickup truck caps and tonneaus; funeral coaches and limousines; and expanded foam packaging.
- Jackson Walker Advises J.B. Poindexter on $25 Million 9.0% Senior Note Tack-on Offering
- Jackson Walker Represents ST Financial Group in Strategic Acquisition, Stock Offering
- Jackson Walker Represents Holt CAT in Complex Financing Transactions
- Jackson Walker Represents QSpex Technologies in Venture Debt Deal
- Jackson Walker Represents PMB Helin Donovan in Strategic Acquisition