Jackson Walker is pleased to welcome new partner Scott D. Cheskiewicz to the firm. Mr. Cheskiewicz joins the Corporate & Securities group and the Investment Funds team in the Dallas and Austin offices.
Mr. Cheskiewicz represents institutional investors (e.g., government pension plans, university endowments and fund of funds) with respect to investments in alternative assets, including hedge funds, private equity funds, venture capital funds, strategic and multi-asset class funds, fund of funds, captive or “fund of one” funds and investment management accounts. Typical investment sizes range from $5 million to $1 billion per investment. He also assists investors with respect to the development, modeling, drafting and negotiation of complex, custom management fee and performance fee arrangements.
Mr. Cheskiewicz also represents clients in fund formations, mergers & acquisitions, and other transactional matters.
Mr. Cheskiewicz is a member of the State Bar of Texas and the State Bar of Wisconsin. He received his B.A., magna cum laude, from Tulane University and his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center.
- Jackson Walker Welcomes Nicole Brennig
- Jackson Walker Represents Armstrong Associates in Strategic Reorganization
- Munsch Hardt Welcomes Benton Wheatley & Jessica Neufeld
- Leading Environmental Lawyer Molly Cagle Joins Baker Botts L.L.P.
- T&K Assists EIG in $1.25 Billion Acquisition