KRCL is pleased to announce that John Inabnett has joined the Firm as an Associate practicing in the Real Estate Section of the Dallas office. Mr. Inabnett is a 2003 graduate of Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law where he earned his JD. He has significant experience representing developers in the acquisition, development and disposition of property; landlords and tenants in lease transactions, including office, retail and industrial leases; and lenders and borrowers in a variety of lending transactions.
- K&L Gates Continues Dallas Office Growth with Addition of Real Estate Partner
- Chris Fuller Joins Wick Phillips as Partner
- Haynes and Boone Welcomes Senior Real Estate Practitioner
- T&K Expands Real Estate and Banking Practice
- DLA Piper Adds Glenn Reitman in Houston