Baker Botts Dallas has hired litigation partner and former Harris County prosecutor Victor Vital. Vital deals mostly with complex commercial matters and business disputes. His cases involve a wide range of claims including breach of contract, fraud, tortious interference, misappropriation of trade secrets, and defamation. Vital was previously a partner in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. Baker Botts has 750 attorneys practicing in offices in Austin, Beijing, Dallas, Dubai, Hong Kong, Houston, London, Moscow, New York, Riyadh and Washington.
- Haynes and Boone Assists Fossil in Acquisition of Skagen Designs
- Haynes and Boone Advises AT&T in $1.1 Billion Mexican Exchange Offer
- Baker Hostetler’s Growth Continues in Houston: Ed Friedman Joins Employment and Labor Group
- Poinsett Returns to Baker Botts as Special Counsel in Government Relations
- Haynes and Boone Advises Panda Power Funds for Texas Power Plant