Ajamie LLP is pleased to announce that John S. “Jack” Edwards, Jr. has joined the firm’s Houston office.
Mr. Edwards has handled a wide variety of civil and criminal matters in state and federal courts throughout the country. He has represented clients in antitrust, contracts, copyright, First Amendment, insurance coverage, landlord-tenant, preemption, product liability, trade secrets, toxic tort, and wrongful death cases.
“Jack has an impressive track record in handling serious commercial litigation and we are glad to have him on our team,” says Managing Partner Thomas R. Ajamie.
Mr. Edwards received a J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law, and an A.B. in Economics from Princeton University.
- Hays McConn Adds New Of Counsel to Firm
- Bracewell & Giuliani Adds Litigation Partner Judge Joseph M. Cox in Dallas
- Winstead Welcomes Jay Brown, Hilary Borow, Steve Wedemeyer and Eight New Associates to the Houston Office
- Baker Hostetler’s Growth Continues in Houston: Ed Friedman Joins Employment and Labor Group
- Veteran Trial Lawyer James Hurd Joins Wilson Elser’s Houston Office