Ms. Leafstedt is a member of the State Bar of Texas and the San Antonio Bar Association. Ms. Leafstedt received her B.A., magna cum laude, from Williams College, where she was a member of Phi Beta Kappa. She received her M.A. from Stanford University and her J.D., with honors, from The University of Texas School of Law, where she was lead articles editor of the Texas Environmental Law Journal.
- Leading Banking & Finance Lawyer Lyman Paden Joins Baker Botts L.L.P. in Houston Office
- Jones Day welcomes two M&A partners in Houston
- Baker Donelson Adds Carter Williams to Business Litigation Group
- Winstead Welcomes Shareholder Charlie Florsheim
- Rebecca Cohenour Joins Husch Blackwell in Dallas