Ms. Leafstedt is a member of the State Bar of Texas and the San Antonio Bar Association. Ms. Leafstedt received her B.A., magna cum laude, from Williams College, where she was a member of Phi Beta Kappa. She received her M.A. from Stanford University and her J.D., with honors, from The University of Texas School of Law, where she was lead articles editor of the Texas Environmental Law Journal.
- Baker Donelson Adds Carter Williams to Business Litigation Group
- Winstead Welcomes Shareholder Charlie Florsheim
- Energy, Litigation Attorney Alton J. Hall Jr. Joins Adams and Reese Houston Office
- Jackson Walker Welcomes Andrew Baumgardner
- Squire Patton Boggs Bolsters Litigation Capabilities with Andrew D. Graham in Dallas