Ms. Leafstedt is a member of the State Bar of Texas and the San Antonio Bar Association. Ms. Leafstedt received her B.A., magna cum laude, from Williams College, where she was a member of Phi Beta Kappa. She received her M.A. from Stanford University and her J.D., with honors, from The University of Texas School of Law, where she was lead articles editor of the Texas Environmental Law Journal.
- FisherBroyles Welcomes New Partner Debbie Lively to Dallas Office
- Vorys to Welcome Experienced Patent Team; Continues Strategic Growth in Houston
- Jackson Walker Welcomes Andrew Baumgardner
- Squire Patton Boggs Bolsters Litigation Capabilities with Andrew D. Graham in Dallas
- Leading Design Professionals Attorney Mitchell Milby Joins Wilson Elser’s Dallas Office