As of December 1st, Golden Stuart & Wolff LLP, a boutique firm operating in San Antonio and Austin, has separated to create two independent firms. In San Antonio, the firm will now operate as Golden Steves Cohen & Gordon LLP. In Austin, Steve Metcalfe and Talley Williams rejoin the office to form Metcalfe Wolff Stuart & Williams LLP. The split comes shortly after the move of former name partner Steve Drenner to Winstead.
- Gardere Welcomes Environmental Attorney Laura Whiting to the Firm’s Dallas Office
- Two High-Profile Dallas Trial Boutiques Announce Merger
- Leading Environment and Land Use Attorneys, Alan M. Glen and Steven P. Quarles, Join Nossaman in Austin, Texas and Washington, D.C.
- High-Profile Texas Oil and Gas Lawyer Dillon Ferguson Joins Pillsbury
- K&L Gates Bolsters Labor & Employment Practice with Immigration Partner Addition in Texas