The Dallas office of the national law firm of Patton Boggs LLP has substantially expanded its capabilities in the intellectual property arena with the addition of four lawyers formerly affiliated with the Dallas office of SNR Denton.
Robert Hilton and Robert (Bob) H. Johnston III have joined Patton Boggs as partners in the firm’s Intellectual Property practice group along with associates Megan E. Carter and Aaron Pickell. This team substantially enhances the firm’s offerings in the patent prosecution, IP portfolio/asset management and IP due diligence areas.
In particular, Robert Hilton and Robert Johnston have extensive experience with patent prosecution issues common to medical devices, including surgical, orthopedic and therapeutic devices. They also bring strong experience with oil and gas equipment, aircraft engines and systems, railroad technology, clean energy technology, consumer products, software, telecommunications, and other mechanical and electro-mechanical devices.
“We are delighted that Robert, Bob, Megan and Aaron have elected to join Patton Boggs,” noted Michelle Suarez, managing partner of Patton Boggs’ Dallas office. “Our intellectual property practice is now substantially bolstered by the diverse experience these exceptional attorneys bring to our firm and clients.”
- Patton Boggs Strengthens Intellectual Property and Business Practices with New Partner Addition
- New Hires at AZA Boost Firm’s Intellectual Property, Energy Litigation Practices
- Greenberg Traurig Expands its Austin Office with the Addition of K. Lance Anderson
- Looper Reed Expands Services Offered at Firm’s Dallas Office, Adding Intellectual Property and Boosting Family Law Practices
- Jones Day Aids Successful Dallas Bid to Host Patent Office