Glenn Janik has joined the firm as Counsel in the Dallas office. Mr. Janik will practice with the Intellectual Property and Commercial Litigation Client Service Groups focusing on patent and complex commercial litigation. His patent litigation experience includes trial and pre-trial practice throughout the United States including patent-focused Districts such as the Eastern District of Texas, the Northern and Central Districts of California, the District of Delaware, and the International Trade Commission. His IP practice has covered a wide array of technology including medical devices, financial and business analytics software, CMOS image sensors, LED/OLED backlighting, and oil drilling equipment. His commercial litigation experience in both state and federal courts includes securities fraud litigation, professional liability suits, environmental/toxic torts suits, anti-trust litigation, and several lawsuits concerning alleged manipulation of the deregulated Texas retail energy market.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Janik was an associate with another Dallas firm. He received his J.D. from the University of Texas School of Law in 2002 and a B.S., cum laude, from Texas A&M University in 1999.
- Hays McConn Adds New Of Counsel to Firm
- Jones Day Dallas Adds Former U.S. Attorney and Litigation Depth with Arrival of Three Partners
- Porter Hedges Grows the Litigation Practice with New Partner William Scott Matney
- T&K Expands Trial Practice in Dallas
- Looper Reed Expands Services Offered at Firm’s Dallas Office, Adding Intellectual Property and Boosting Family Law Practices