Jackson Walker L.L.P. represented J.B. Poindexter & Co., Inc. in the successful completion of a $25 million 144A senior debt offering on August 20, 2012.
Houston-based J.B. Poindexter previously issued $200 million of its 9 percent senior notes in April 2012. The additional $25 million of 9 percent senior notes constitute part of a single class with the same terms as the notes issued last April. Proceeds from the offering will provide capital to target strategic acquisitions and expand operations both domestically and internationally.
J.B. Poindexter is engaged in the design, manufacture, and marketing of commercial truck bodies, specialty oil and gas industry equipment, step vans, pickup truck caps and tonneaus, funeral coaches and limousines, and expanded foam packaging.
- Jackson Walker Advises J.B. Poindexter on $200 Million Senior Note Offering
- Bracewell & Giuliani Represents Sysco Corp. in $750 Million Offering of Notes
- Haynes and Boone Represents Citigroup in $1.3B New Notes and $124M Unsecured Exchange Offer for EFH and EFIH
- Bracewell Represents Apache Corporation in $2 Billion Notes Offering
- Jackson Walker Represents ST Financial Group in Strategic Acquisition, Stock Offering